Setup host profiles and when applied on other hosts i get receive the error message:
Seems that ESXi treats SAS disk as shared disks instead of local disks which causes these errors when you create your host profile from an existing ESXi host.
The only workaround I found is to disable the following settings in the host profile –
- Storage configuration – > Pluggable Storage Architecture (PSA) configuration
- disable “PSA device settings”
- disable “PSA device configuration”
- Storage configuration -> Native Multi-Pathing NMP
- disable “PSP and SATP configuration for NMP devices